Saturday, October 8, 2011

Project 10 1st Progress Report on PLN


My PLN


In my PLN, I have added Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, the EDM310 class blog, MyMindGap blog, The Principal of Change blog, the EDM Checklist Fall 2011, Evernote and the Innovative Educator blog just to name a few. I have really benefited from having a PLN and I am still building upon it. Having all of my favorite and frequently used websites in front of me saves me so much time because I don't have to try to remember the addresses of any websites that I may not have used in a while. I will continue to use my PLN to keep up with other educators and resources that will benefit me in my career and life. Please visit some of the links that I provided above because you will find some really interesting posts written by really interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment