Sunday, October 30, 2011

C4K #2



October C4K Comments

My first blog to comment on was Daniel. His post was about the book SuperFudge by Judy Blume. He says that he can relate to the character Peter, who will run away if the baby is crazy, because at one time he also wanted to run away. I asked Daniel what his favorite book was and shared with him that my favorite book growing up was Journey to Jo’Burg by Beverly Naidoo. I also informed him that I did not think that babies could be crazy, being that they only sleep and eat.

My second student’s post to comment on was Benny. I left Benny the interesting fact that the U.S. was the first country to send an astronaut to the moon.

The third student’s post to comment on was George. I commented that it is very important and cool that he loves science at his age and that I just am beginning to appreciate science as an adult. I also left George with the fact that Jupiter is the only gaseous planet that has an ocean. I also left a link to the website where I found that information. In that same week, I was randomly assigned to comment on was Jadyn, whose post was about pollination and how pollen attracts bees. I left her the comment that one beautiful outcome of cross-pollination was the beautifully colored flowers and that my favorite flower is the Lily.

My fourth student to leave a comment for was Mr. Avery’s class. In this post Mr. Avery posted that they were learning about dividing fractions and if his students understood the lesson he agreed to make a rap about dividing fractions. I commented that he did a good job on his rap and how lucky his students are to have such an enthusiastic teacher.

My last student to leave a comment for was Dj. Dj made a video about how people in New Zealand still believe in mermaids. I left a comment stating that The Little Mermaid was my favorite movie when I was a little girl and that the animation in the video was done very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment