Saturday, November 12, 2011

Progress Report for Final Project



Ashley, Pamela, Taylor, and I will make a video targeting non-traditional students. By non-traditional students, we mean students with families, jobs and other responsibilities that demand a large amount of their time. We plan to demonstrate how each member,(some traditional, some non-traditional) approaches their work in EDM310. I will demonstrate how I use Symbaloo along with the Fall checklist to organize my work in EDM310. We will discuss the anxiety experienced at the beginning of the semester, how to stay caught up on work and important things to know about EDM310.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adrienne!

    My C4C for this week had literally only the practice post on her blog. Hopefully she dropped the class. Anyway, I am very excite(said in Borat voice) about our final project. We're probably going to have a lot of fun as always. Have a good week pal!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete