Saturday, December 3, 2011

Final PLN




This is a shot of my final PLN (Personal Learning Network)for Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. This, however, is not a shot of my final PLN because this will continue to be modified with additions of resources, educators, and other interests. Since my last update, I have added quite a few more tiles for blogs that I follow, including Mr. Joe McClung's Blog. I was fortunate enough to interview Mr. McClung for an EDM310 assignment and learned a lot about the first few years of teaching through our interview. I also recently added Dropbox to my PLN and it has been extremely useful in working outside of home and without my computer. I can acess almost any files of mine without my zip-drive or my computer. I also added tiles for blog post assignments and projects for EDM310 (which I updated whenever Dr. Strange changed them).

Overall, I love my PLN because it helps keep everything that I need for school and leisure organized. When it is time to study or do assignments for EDM310, I am able to open several tabs from my PLN and work on several assignments at the same time. I recommend PLN's to anyone who needs help with organization, anyone who experiences anxiety because of schoolwork and anyone who wants to save time and energy while working. It saves time that I really do not have to waste and I will always use and add to this PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment